SAP MM very important SAP Modules where the term MM stands for Materials Management. And, SAP ERP is majorly used in business software offerings by SAP. It has a Modular structure to have a unique blend of Specialised. Processes control in respective Modules or domains along with integration with other domains/modules.
SAP MM is the most used module which represents Procurement Processes and Inventory Management process. It also represents Purchase to Pay ( P2P) & all Inventory Management ( SAP IM ) processes in any type of industry.
And, SAP MM includes requisitions, purchase orders, goods receipts, accounts payable, inventory management, BOM’s, master raw materials, finished goods and so on.
Want to learn SAP MM from scratch! Here's, the right video for you:
If you are more into reading, then do check out this tutorial on SAP Logistics, provided by Intellipaat.
For, SAP MM training in Hyderabad by Intellipaat anyone can opt for their online training program. This training is provided by industry experts and it's available on flexible hour plans so that on-work proficient can achieve this course while doing their customary administration.
If you are opting for this course then you will be getting the following services:
- Most of the online learning sessions will be pre-recorded. So the sound effect, advanced graphics, and the screen technology will be updated according to the user's convenience
- You can skip the videos during easy parts, and slow them down while learning difficult concepts. You can also pause the videos while taking notes and re-watch them as and when it's needed.
- It’ll be comparatively cost-effective.
- You’ll get lifetime access to the courses.
- SAP MM certification and job assistance
- You’ll get hands-on experience and will be working on real-time projects.
- You can discuss issues with fellow students from all around the world in courses with a dynamic discussion forum.
- 24*7 technical support team will be available to resolve your technical queries.
- You will learn the technology by industry experts.
- You don’t have to travel. You’ll save both time and money. And, you can learn whenever and wherever you want and a lot more.