No doubt, SAP MM has a really good scope for the future. My personal suggestion would be to go with online courses. As you don't really have to bother about time and place. You can choose any time and place as per your comfort and learn at your own pace. And, you just need to know about the known institutes that provide the right training.
For SAP MM training in Chennai Intellipaat can be the best option.
And, If you are opting for this course then you’ll be getting several services and benefits. I’ll name a few of them:
- Course content is really structured and up to the mark from scratch to advance.
- You’ll get online instructor-led interactive classes. The instructors are mostly industry experts.
- Most of the online learning sessions are pre-recorded. So the sound effect, screen technology, and advanced graphics are updated according to the user's convenience.
- If you want, you can skip the videos during easy parts, and slow them down while learning difficult concepts. You can also pause the videos while taking notes and re-watch them whenever it's needed.
- Lifetime accessibility of the course.
- 24*7 technical support, so while learning the concept if you are facing any issues you can directly reach out to them and it’ll be solved within no time.
- You can also discuss the issues with fellow students from all around the world in courses with a dynamic discussion forum.
- For practical knowledge, you will get hands-on experience and will work on real-time projects as well.
- You will also be solving SAP module's assessments and will be working on real-time projects and a lot more.
Most importantly, you need to figure out which module of SAP interests you the most for learning and career purpose.
Now, you are good to go!