If you want to become SAP MM Certified Professional then practice more and more and spend a significant amount of time memorizing codes as most of SAP MM is all about execution TCodes. So, try focusing more on it and install a sap on your laptop or PC and practice all that you were taught.
If you want to learn SAP MM from scratch, then here's the right video for you:
If you are more into reading, then do check out this material provided by Intellipaat:
And, make sure that you practice them and then you'll be all set to go for the certification exam. It's not really tough and can be cleared easily in the first attempt itself.
You can also refer to some online courses provided by some recognized institute like Intellipaat, here you'll be getting trained by the industry experts and you'll be working on real-time projects and a lot more.
Services that you'll be getting if you are opting this course is as follows:
- You don’t have to travel. You’ll save both time and money.
- You can learn whenever and wherever you want.
- Most of the online learning sessions will be pre-recorded. So the sound effect, advanced graphics, and the screen technology will be updated according to the user's convenience
- You can skip the videos during easy parts, and slow them down while learning difficult concepts. You can also pause the videos while taking notes and re-watch them as and when it's needed.
- You’ll get lifetime access to the courses.
- It’ll be comparatively cost-effective.
- You’ll get hands-on experience and will be working on real-time projects.
- You can discuss issues with fellow students from all around the world in courses with a dynamic discussion forum.
- 24*7 technical support team will be available to resolve your technical queries.
- You will learn the technology by industry experts.