SAP PP has a really good scope for future. My suggestion for you would be to go with the online courses. As you don't really have to bother about time and place. You can choose any time and place as per your comfort and you can learn at your own pace. And, you just have to do some research about the well-known institutes that provide the right training. Intellipaat is one such institute that provides training by Industry experts and you'll get the chance to work on real-time projects as well. Check out this course:
And, If you are opting for this course then you'll get several services like:
- You’ll get online instructor-led interactive classes. The instructors are mostly industry experts.
- Course content is really structured and up to the mark from scratch to advance.
- Most of the online learning sessions are pre-recorded. So the sound effect, screen technology, and advanced graphics are updated according to the user's convenience.
- If you want, you can skip the videos during easy parts, and slow them down while learning difficult concepts. You can also pause the videos while taking notes and re-watch them whenever it's needed.
- 24*7 technical support, so while learning the concept if you are facing any issues you can directly reach out to them and it’ll be solved within no time.
- Lifetime accessibility of the course.
- For practical knowledge, you will get hands-on experience and will work on real-time projects as well.
- You will also be solving SAP module's assessments and will be working on real-time projects.
- You can also discuss the issues with fellow students from all around the world in courses with a dynamic discussion forum and a lot more.
Before taking the course on SAP MM from scratch, have a look at this video to get a fair understanding:
And, If you are more into reading, then do check out this material provided by Intellipaat: