Machine Learning is an upcoming technology that gives machines the ability to learn from past experience and improve without specifically being programmed. It focuses on the development of computer algorithms and programs that allow them to access the past data and use it to learn for themselves.
Many leading companies are implementing Machine Learning in their organization. This has led to the creation of many jobs for Machine Learning Engineers. There are over 49,000 Machine Learning jobs available in the US alone. Due to such high demand for Machine Learning professionals and comparatively low supply, Machine Learning Engineers are among the highest-paid professionals in the industry.
In order to become a Machine Learning Engineer, these are some of the must-have skills:
- Command over programming languages like Python, Java, C, and C++
- Good understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts
- Knowledge of data evaluation and modeling
- Experience in using Machine Learning algorithms
- Knowledge of system design and software engineering
To master these skills, you should enroll in an industry-recognized Machine Learning Course.
You should also go through this Machine Learning Interview Questions to crack your job interviews.
Also, check out this video on ‘How to become a Machine Learning Engineer’: