The main role of a Machine Learning Engineer is to develop and build automated machines that have the capability to learn and apply their knowledge by experience. They make use of various Machine Learning libraries and algorithms. Besides, some of the major roles of a Machine Learning Engineer include:
- Understand the business objective and develop automated models using Machine Learning algorithms to achieve them
- Manage resources like data and hardware
- Analyze various Machine Learning algorithms that can be used to solve the business problems
- Explore and visualize data to gain insights
- Ensure the quality of data through data cleaning
- Develop strategies to overcome the errors in the Machine Learning models
To know more about the various roles of a Machine Learning Engineer, read this Machine Learning Tutorial.
If you want to become a Machine Learning Engineer, you should register for Machine Learning Course where you learn in detail about the various Machine Learning concepts.
Also, check out this comprehensive video tutorial on Machine Learning: