To learn QlikView, you can follow the following path:
- Install QlikView Desktop in your PC
- Understand how to load different types of data in QlikView
- Learn how to use QlikView report interface like using functions, making charts, graphs, and dashboards
- Get familiar with QlikView data transformation like fill function, column manipulation, rotating tables.
- Learn Data analysis using QlikView like creating cross tables, pivot tables, Joins, concatenation
- Take a dataset from kaggle or free data sources and implement visualizations on your own
- Ask questions in QlikView community for any queries
If you are interested to learn QlikView, I suggest this course on QlikView Certification by Intellipaat.
You can watch this video on QlikView Tutorial to get a quick start with QlikView: