If you are want to learn Data Science from scratch, you will face where to start and in which order, I should learn the tools of Data Science. Here is the learning path for Data Science I would recommend:
- Learn the mathematical concepts of Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics (Descriptive and Inferential statistics.
- Learn either Python or R programming languages
- Learn Machine learning algorithms like Linear regression, Decision trees, Logistic regression, Random Forest, etc.
- Learn Deep learning techniques such as Convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, etc.
- Learn SQL and NoSQL to manage relational and non-relational databases.
- Get command over Data Visualization tools either Tableau or QlikView.
I would recommend these Data Science online courses to go from beginner to pro in Data science.
Also, watch this video on Data Science to know the easy way to learn Data Science: