An SQL developer is a database developer, who is responsible for all the activities and processes mentioned as following and also ensuring security at an organizational level:
- Creating, designing, developing and storing data in the databases
- Writing applications for, and to, the database
- Raising queries and processing amends as per the requirement of their organizations
- Testing as well as resolving issues during data migration
- Writing SQL queries for integrating with other applications.
- Creating database tables
- Creating procedures for view and functions
- Creating database triggers, a procedural code that runs when a specific action occurs.
- Maintaining data quality and data security
If you want to become an SQL Developer, check out this SQL Training course by Intellipaat.
Also, watch this video on SQL Developer for more information: