Now, with a lot of resources available online, we don't need to attend offline courses to learn any technology. We can just enroll in an online course and you can learn from top instructors from anywhere in the world. So, it is better to enroll in an online course to learn Hadoop that provides hands-on projects and certification
- Fundamentals of Hadoop and YARN
- Write applications using Hadoop and YARN
- Setting up pseudo-node and multi-node clusters on Amazon EC2
- HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, ZooKeeper, and HBase
- Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, Data Frame, RDD, GraphX, and MLlib writing Spark applications
- Managing Hadoop administration activities such as cluster management, administration, and troubleshooting
- Configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Hadoop testing applications using MRUnit and some other automation tools
- Working with Avro data formats
- Practicing real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Be equipped to clear Big Data Hadoop Certification
If you want to learn Hadoop, I recommend this Hadoop Training program by Intellipaat.
Also, watch this YouTube tutorial on Hadoop: