To start making a Data Science Project, I recommend following these steps:
- Learn the basics of Python programming language that you can use in your project.
- Learn the basics of Machine Learning through an online course
- Understand your Data Science problem: Understand problem statement and identify the input and output of the problem.
- Get a reliable dataset from Kaggle for your problem.
- Clean the data and process the data so that it can come into a suitable form.
- Identify a suitable algorithm(s) to your problem statement.
- Build the model on the training dataset and fit on the validation dataset before fitting on test data
- Use appropriate performance metrics to validate your model.
- Present your results.
If you want to learn and implement Data Science projects, then enroll in this Data Science Course by Intellipaat which has experienced instructors, best curriculum, and projects.
You can watch this video by Intellipaat to know more Scope of Data Science: