I recommend following these steps in order to start a career in Cloud computing with no experience:
- At least intermediate experience in Linux/Unix operating systems
- Get familiar with Python and Java programming languages but also, learn GO and Clojure languages
- Learn how to use AWS, Azure and Google Cloud to deploy the applications on these platforms
- Learn how to use tools like Puppet, Chef, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of APIs and Web services to internet applications on the web.
Learn all the skills mentioned above and do a few good projects. Apply for internships to get industry experience and apply for the entry-level job of cloud engineer.
If you are a beginner and want to learn Cloud Computing, I recommend these Cloud Computing Courses by Intellipaat.