MCSA: BI reporting certification is 2 step certifications wherein a candidate has to clear 2 exams;
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel.
They need to clear both the exams to validate their skills in Data analysis, data visualization, creating dashboards, etc. in Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
A professional who clears both the exams are certified with MCSA: BI Reporting.
- Initially, I recommend you to take up Power BI certification from Intellipaat whose USP is that it is co-created with Microsoft.
- Then you download the exam guide and practice questions to supplement your training.
- Do check out our Blog on Power BI and also a video from our expert to help you get started.