A selenium tester need to learn these below-mentioned things:-
- You need to know Selenium Webdriver API.
- Apache POI API to reading and write data to excel.
- Log4j logging Utility for logging purpose.
- IDE: Preferably Eclipse.
- Version Control: GIT or SVN.
- Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- CI Tool: Jenkins.
- Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
- Knowledge of Frameworks such as KeywordDriven, DataDriven, and Hybrid.
I would recommend this Selenium Certification Course by Intellipaat to start a career as Selenium Tester.
Also, watch this video on the career scope of Selenium Testing: