C Language is one of the most versatile languages that is being used in the IT industry today. And the use of C Language is very wide. So, let me list out here some of the applications of C Language:
- We could develop OS (Operating Systems).
- C has the potential to be used in place of faster computation needs. So, it's used in MATLAB, etc.
- It's used in Embedded Systems.
- It's used for developing new languages.
- And could also be used for developing Games and graphics applications too, etc.
If you wish to master C, start out by checking the C tutorial and then enroll in a good C Language course from a good e-learning institute like Intellipaat, where you will be provided with industry-grade training courses in C delivered by highly competent and skillful instructors. These courses are designed to enhance your practical skills through projects. Want to have a visual aid? Check out the Learn C Programming video.