Test Plan in Software testing is defined as a detailed document that properly outlines and describes each step in Software Testing, and test strategy, objectives, deliverables, estimation, and the resources which are required to successfully complete Software Testing. The way to write a Test Plan is by following these steps:
- Start by analyzing the product (in this case, it is the Software).
- Then Design the Test strategy.
- Clearly state Test Objectives.
- Define the Test Criteria.
- Resource Planning.
- Plan the Test Environment.
- Estimate and Schedule.
- Finally evaluate and assess Test Deliverables.
If you are into Software Testing but searching for good Software Testing Courses Online training to help you get your fundamentals correct and learn advanced concepts to enhance your practical testing skills. Enroll in the course offered by Intellipaat as its certification adds more credibility to your profile, as it’s accepted in 80 MNC’s around the world. Also, check out the following YouTube video, if you wish to learn more about Manual & Automation Testing.