In SAP courses from Intellipaat, we aim to make you an expert in significant SAP concepts such as SAP BI/BW, procurement process, inventory management, processing orders, inventory management, material requirements planning, and so on depending on your choice of courses. Further, during these courses, we will provide 24-hour online support wherein you can clear your queries. Moreover, you will also work on assignments and projects that will give your hands-on experience in solving real-world business problems. At Intellipaat, we aim to make you job-ready via resume preparation and mock interview sessions.
- Instructor-led Training
- Self-paced Videos
- Exercises & Project Work
- Certification & Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- 24/7 Lifetime Support & Access
What is SAP?
SAP or in other terms, Systems Applications and Products is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool or software built by SAP, a leading business enterprise. It is a European multinational software developed to manage customer relationships and business operations.
SAP system comprises of a myriad of completely integrated modules that virtually cover almost all the business management aspects. Besides, there are more than 25 modules, and the following are some of the most popular ones:
- Simple Finance (SAP FI or SAP FICO)
- SAP Materials Management (SAP MM)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- SAP Human Capital Management (SAP HCM)
- SAP Production Planning (SAP PP)
- SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI)
- SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
Who are eligible to learn SAP?
Anyone who has an interest in learning SAP and its modules can learn SAP. Also, the following professionals must learn SAP in order to grow in their career and get better and high-paying job roles:
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP Analysts
- SAP BI Consultants
- SAP Consultants
- Professional non-SAP Programmers and Developers
- Professionals who wish to pursue a career in SAP
What are the requirements to learn SAP?
Following are the skills that can act as an advantage if you wish to learn SAP and pursue a successful career in this domain:
- Procedural programming techniques basics
- Understanding of navigating SAP GUI
However, you do not need to have any prior knowledge before taking any SAP courses. Although, you must have a clear idea of the module that you wish to move forward with and make a career in.
What are the job roles available after learning SAP?
The core competence of SAP is to leverage upcoming innovative technologies that can help organizations become some of the best-run businesses. For this reason, along with many others, most companies are implementing SAP in their organizations. In turn, this has led to the creation of numerous SAP job opportunities in leading enterprises.
There is an ample amount of high-paying job opportunities available for you after being certified in SAP include:
- SAP Operator
- SAP DevOps Engineer
- SAP Cloud Architect
- SAP Consultant
- SAP Developer
- SAP HCM Consultant
- SAP Ariba Senior Quality Specialist
- SAP Delivery Manager
- SAP ABAP Developer
- SAP PP/MRP Consultant
- SAP ABAP Consultant
What are the courses offered by Intellipaat to learn SAP?
Following are some of the most popular courses that we offer:
- SAP HANA Administration Certification Training
- SAP BW4HANA Certification Training Course
- SAP FICO Training and Certification Course
- SAP S4 HANA Simple Logistics Training and Certification
- SAP QM Training
- SAP HANA Certification Training
- SAP ABAP Training and Certification Course
- SAP MM Training Certification Course – SAP PP Training