Watch Python Video Tutorial Free
Python development training is a descriptive learning on Introduction and Installation of Python. It includes Regular Expressions, Looping, its Packages, Object Oriented Programming, File Operations and Deep Dive into Functions, Class, DBAPI, Errors and Exception Handling.
- How this course works
- What you need to get started
- What is python?
Who this series is designed for?
- Newcomers to programming: Job ,Interest, Job requirement
- Developers who want/need python skills: System admin, Web developer
- Not a “toy”language(ABC)
- High level (Computer C)
I believe that Python is important for software development. While there are more powerful languages (e.g. Lisp), faster languages (e.g. C), more used languages (e.g. Java), and weirder languages (e.g. Haskell), Python gets a lot of different things right, and right in a combination that no other language I know of has done so far.
What you need to get started?
- Python 3 (Python.org/download)
- Mac OS X
- Exercise files
Python tutorial l Python Training l Python online training-YouTube
Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990. Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL). This tutorial gives enough understanding on Python programming language.
- Download the latest version for Mac OS X
- Download Python 2.7.9
- Python releases for windows
What is Python?
Python is a programming language that is freely available and that makes solving a computer problem almost as easy as writing out one’s thoughts about the solution. It can be written once and run on almost any computer without needing to change the program. In this section, you can learn more about what Python is, how it is used, and how it compares to other programming languages.
- General Purpose HLPL: Readability, friendliness
- Multi paradigm(style) : Procedural/important, functional, OO
- Python software foundation: guido van rossum
Is python a scripting language?
Programming languages use either of the following specialized programs to translate code:
- A Compiler – translates your entire code, then runs the program.
- An Interpreter – translates and runs your code one instruction at a time
A scripting language is a programming language that uses an Interpreter to translate its source code. The interpreter reads and executes each line of code one at a time, just like a SCRIPT for a play or an audition, hence the the term “scripting language”.
Python uses an interpreter to translate and run its code and that’s why it’s called a scripting language
- Shell script, Apple script, Java Script, VB script, Perl, power shell
- Usually interpreted from bytecode: Pydexe
- Single file/multi file argument
Why use python in the RW?
- Rapid development: inter./VM, small code
- App. Portability(JAVA)
- Wide variety of liabraries (modules)
- Integration to other platforms
What can you do Python?
- System admin/ automation
- Database/ NW/ Internert access
- GUI development (games)
- Science /Math programming
- HW/SW testing
Examples of Python applications
- Bit Torrent
- Google (App engine)
- NASA, Los Alamos, Fermilab
- Spam bayes
I hope this helps and for further information please see the video