Project 1: Hands-on with Asset Management and Accounting
Problem: Retail organizations with multiple branches in different locations want to manage their accounts from a central location.
Description: When running this project, you will learn how to use SAP FICO to track the accounting management of all branches from a central location. You will also better understand how to implement general ledger accounting, how to customize FICO to meet the specific needs of retail companies, how to integrate material management with accounting, and more.
- Migration to SAP CO-PA (Control and Profitability Analysis)
- Work with SAP Fiori app
- Understand SAP FICO workflow
Project 2: Implementing SAP FICO for Manufacturing
Problem: Using the right accounting tool such as SAP FICO, a manufacturing organization wants to reduce waste and save their revenue
Description: In this project, you will learn how to work on the SAP FICO tool for business planning, account receivables & payable, general ledger, bookkeeping and its integration with the material management, etc. Further, you will be able to track financial inflows and outflows to help the manufacturing firms minimize waste and save unnecessary costs.
- Migration to SAP FICO
- Finance module integration
- Use FICO for financial planning and analysis
Project 3: Develop and implement SAP UI5 Fiori application
Question: Imagine you are an SAP consultant working in a consultancy. Your company is a software solution provider that wants to add an application to modify its functionality and perform better. Therefore, as an SAP consultant, you have to pitch in your knowledge to develop and implement analytical SAP UI5 Fiori applications in the SAP Web IDE environment.
In the SAP Web IDE environment, create a new project. Then, click on the smart template and enter the following:
- Project name
- Project title
- Application component hierarchy
- In the service catalog, mention the data connection
- In data binding template parameters, assign the raw data models and then build the app
- Lastly, execute the app in SAP Fiori and find out if any error occurs
- To use SAP Web IDE, you must be a registered cloud user with appropriate permission
- The SAP gateway system must be configured through the SAP HANA Cloud Connector and must be available in SAP Web IDE.