Project 1: Hands-on accounting in a retail enterprise
Problem Statement – A retail organization with multiple outlets in various locations wants to manage its accounts from a central location
Description : This project gives you clear understanding of how SAP S/4 HANA helps to keep track of entire accounting management of all stores from one place. You will know how to deploy general ledger accounting, customizing SAP S/4 HANA as per the specific needs of the retail enterprise, integrating the material management with accounting and more.
- SAP COPA (Controlling & Profitability Analysis)
- Business planning with S/4 HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori app for user experience.
Project 2: S/4 HANA Finance for manufacturing domain
Problem Statement – A manufacturing enterprise wants to cut costs by reducing wastage through right accounting tool S/4 HANA finance.
Description: This is a hands-on project that deploys the SAP S/4 HANA Finance for a manufacturing enterprise. You will learn about the various instances of the S/4 HANA deployed for business planning, accounting management, general ledger accounting, integrating accounting with material management, and more. You will be able to keep track of financial inflow and outgo thus helping to cut on unnecessary costs.
- Migrating to S/4 HANA Finance
- Consolidation with Universal Journal in S/4 HANA
- Financial analysis and planning with S/4 HANA
Project 3: SAP Fiori Assignment
Problem Statement – Consider yourself as an SAP consultant to a Software solution provider. Your company wants to add an application for revamping its functionalities. For this reason, you are required to develop and deploy an SAP UI5 analytical Fiori application. And you need to do all of this in the SAP Web IDE environment.
Tasks to be performed:
- Create a project in the SAP Web IDE environment. Click on Smart Template Application and enter:
- Project name, and Title
- Application Component Hierarchy
- Specify Data Connection in the Service Catalog.
- Assign the original data model to Data Binding Template Parameter and create the app.
- Execute the app in SAP Fiori and check for errors.
- You are registered in cloud for using SAP Web IDE, and also have permission to use it.
- The system connection to the relevant SAP Gateway system is configured using SAP HANA Cloud Connector and is made available from within the SAP Web IDE.