Project 1: Hands-on Accounting in a Retail Enterprise
Problem Statement: A retail organization with multiple outlets in various locations wants to manage its accounts from a central location.
Description: This project gives you a clear understanding of how SAP S/4HANA helps keep track of the entire accounting management of all stores from one place. You will know how to deploy general ledger accounting, customize SAP S/4HANA as per the specific needs of the retail enterprise, integrate material management with accounting, and more.
- Migrating to SAP CO-PA (Controlling and Profitability Analysis)
- Using S/4 HANA Finance for business planning
- Working with SAP Fiori app for user experience
Project 2: S/4 HANA Finance for Manufacturing Domain
Problem Statement: A manufacturing enterprise wants to cut costs by reducing wastage through the right accounting tool, S/4HANA Finance.
Description: This is a hands-on project that deploys the SAP S/4HANA Finance for a manufacturing enterprise. You will learn about the various instances of S/4HANA deployed for business planning, accounting management, general ledger accounting, integrating accounting with material management, and more. You will be able to keep track of the financial inflow and outgo, thus helping the enterprise cut off unnecessary costs.
- Migrating to S/4 HANA Finance
- Universal Journal in S/4 HANA Consolidation
- Using S/4 HANA for Financial analysis and planning
Project 3: SAP Fiori Assignment
Problem Statement: Consider yourself as an SAP Consultant to a software solution provider. Your company wants to add an application for revamping its functionalities. For this reason, you are required to develop and deploy an SAP UI5 analytical Fiori application, and you need to do all this in the SAP Web IDE environment.
Tasks to Be Performed:
- Create a project in the SAP Web IDE environment. Click the Smart Templates application and type:
- Project name and title
- Hierarchy of application components
- Mention data connection in the service catalog
- Assign the raw data model to the data binding template parameters and build the application
- Run the app in SAP Fiori and look for errors
- You have to be registered in the cloud for using SAP Web IDE, and you also need permission to use it
- The system connection to the relevant SAP Gateway system is configured using SAP HANA Cloud Connector and is made available from within the SAP Web IDE.