It is very simple and we could reports in fewer time. Firstly login to your salesforce association group and then click on reports tab you would navigate to below screen.
– When you click reports tab it will display above screen.
– Dashboard folder is used Navigate list of dash board screen.
– Create new report folder is used to create new report folder
– Create new dashboard folder is used to create new dashboard folder
– Left side box shows list of presented report/dashboard folders in your organization. By default salesforce would give standard folders.
– New report button is used to create new report and new dashboard button is used to create new dashboard.
Follow these steps to create new Salesforce reports –
- Click on report tab and then click in new report button.
2. Select the report type and click on Create.
3. Click on save when your report once done with your report customization. Enter compulsory fields to save the report, those are Report name and also select the report folder.
This blog will help you get a better understanding of Why SALESFORCE in Your Business is a MUST?