Here are a few of the many tasks of a DevOps Engineer:
· Leverage a variety of open-source management tools and technologies
· Strategically manage the entire integration and deployment process
· Monitor software code testing and deployment
· Use automated tools whenever and wherever necessary
· Facilitate the iteration of software development and testing
· Connect technology and business objectives
· Collaborate with other teams, and more.
Want to master the skills known to a DevOps Engineer? Check out our DevOps Certification Course!
To know more about DevOps you can watch the following video tutorial on DevOps: