- There is no need for any prerequisite or eligibility criteria for learning Tableau. Even a person from a non-technical background can easily learn tableau.
- But it will be preferable if you have a basic understanding of SQL. Basic knowledge of SQL would help in writing custom queries that won't be possible through to drag and drop functionality to achieve complex data set building
- In order to learn Tableau, I had gone through various tutorials, videos, blogs, etc. After going through these resources, finally, I have found the best platform, which is Intellipaat. Even a beginner can learn Tableau in an easy manner by checking out the insightful videos and tutorials provided by this e-learning institute.
Tableau: It is one of the fastest-growing data visualization tools that is currently being used in the BI industry. It is the best way to change or transform the raw sets of data into an easily understandable format with zero technical skills and coding knowledge. To get started with Tableau, here is a video from Intellipaat that might be helpful to you:
- Speed: One of the top strengths of Tableau is its speed through which it evaluates millions of rows and provides the necessary responses at required moments.
- Ease of use: It is very simple to use. One can begin with Tableau even with no earlier programming experience. With just the fundamental MS Excel skills, an individual can simply learn Tableau.
- Beautiful and interactive dashboard: The dashboard of Tableau is very interactive and provides dynamic outcomes. Rich visualizations can be produced very easily. Its graphics and charts are smart and beautiful. Moreover, images, web pages, and documents can be hooked on to the dashboard for simple storytelling.
- Direct connection: Tableau permits users to directly hook up with databases, cubes, data warehouses, etc. In Tableau, data access is so simple, requiring no advanced setup, and the data is live and gets updated on its own. Users can extract data through Hadoop to generate a great mashup and get preferred outcomes in no time. This is an easy ad-hoc business analytics.
- Easy publishing and sharing: After examining the data, the outcomes can be shared live with a small number of clicks. The dashboard is issued to share them live on the web and mobile devices.
- Growing market: Although Tableau is somewhat fresh in the BI marketplace, its market share is increasing day by day. It is being deployed in almost all industries, from transportation to healthcare. It has a huge user base, which consists of big companies that utilize Tableau on a daily basis to satisfy their Business Intelligence necessities.
Go through this informative blog for a more detailed understanding of Tableau: Introduction of Tableau - Tableau Tutorial | Intellipaat.com