Salesforce Lightning has many cutting-edge features under its hood. Here, we present five of the best features of Salesforce Lightning:
- Integration with lightning voice: This state-of-the-technology allows you to make voice calls, take notes, and record calls directly from Salesforce, without the need of any third-party library.
- Cutting-edge embedded features: SteelBrick is a cutting-edge plugin that is built into the Lightning module, which enables Sales cloud to do all tasks in the business structure, including Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Novice-friendly Application Builder: As the name suggests, this feature allows you to build interactive applications without needing to code; its interactive Application Builder lets you easily drag and drop components and build the apps in a jiffy.
- Snap-ins to light up the apps: These are the feature-rich plugins that can provide a lot of power to your apps.
- Easy sign-in with Outlook: Using your Microsoft Outlook account, you can seamlessly access your Salesforce Lightning application.
If you wish to develop innovative Salesforce applications, then consider signing up for Intellipaat’s placement-centric Salesforce Lightning Training program. There are a host of benefits that come along with the course which includes:
- Job opportunities in high-growth startups and prestigious organizations
- Industry’s top professionals as course faculty
- Completely free access to course materials
- Unrestrained access to the upgraded materials
- 24/7 learning support from Intellipaat
To boost your understanding of Salesforce Lightning, do check out our video tutorial: