The most important features available in Django Framework are as follows:
· A built-in administration interface (CRUD)
· Using templating engines to ease web development
· Using form handling and internalization
· Session, user management, and role-based permissions
· Object-relational mapping (ORM) to support relational databases
· User-friendly documentation
In order to become a Django Developer, you should have a strong knowledge of Python programming language, so consider signing up for Intellipaat’s Python Django Training and Certification Program.
Our comprehensive blog on Python and Django can help you master the basics of web development and backend programming.
Watch our below video tutorial to know about the different aspects of web development: