If you wish to set up the Django admin interface, here are the steps that you need to follow to get it up and running :
• After kickstarting the Django server, search the 127.0.0.1:8000 address on your browser
• Fire up your command line and type the command python manage.py createsuperuser
• After executing the command line, a prompt appears asking you to enter the email and password
• Now you need to enter the email and password to create your credentials
• Lastly, log-in to the admin panel using the credentials
If you want to explore the Django completely, then enroll in a career-oriented Python Django certification.
Read on the blog on Django development to become a successful backend developer and also, watch our below video tutorial to get a glimpse of Django programming