Follow these steps, to connect to MYSQL database.
1. Click on Get Data.
2. Go to Database and select MYSQL.
3. Download Mysql connector "mysql-connector-net-8.0.15" and install the same.
4. Then Type your server name.
5. Type any Sql statements. (optional)
6. Select mode of authentication (window /database).
7. Select required tables and fields residing in Mysql database for creating your report and visualization.
8. Click Ok.
9. Now the data is retrieved and is ready to create visualizations.
Hope this helps you.
Learn Power BI Course from this video :