Scrum is an Agile-based framework that helps in managing the development of the product. It is structured in such a way that it allows teams to work on the product, test it, and make necessary adjustments and improvements. It requires a team involving the Product Owner, the Development Team, and the Scrum Master to carry out the necessary processes.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum Master include:
- Implement project management
- Keep the product owner and the development team updates on the project’s progress
- Introduce practices involving Agile Engineering
To become a Scrum Master, you must have the following skills:
- Expert knowledge on the concepts of Scrum
- Learn the principles and values of Agile
- Knowledge of the product and market domain
- Gain hands-on experience in Scrum projects
To master these skills and become a successful Scrum Master, you must register for Intellipaat’s Agile Training. In this course, you will learn the significant concepts of Agile and Scrum. Further, you will work on projects that will give you hands-on experience in solving real-time business problems. In addition, you will be given job assistance via mock interview sessions and resume creation that will help you find a lucrative job.
Also, check out this comprehensive YouTube video on Scrum: