Often, for starting a career as a cybersecurity technician, you only need a security certificate or associate degree along with relevant experience in the field. On the other hand, to become a cyber-security engineer, you must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Certifications can include:
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE)
If you wish to start your career in Cyber Security, Take Cyber Security Traning or check out these Cyber Security Certifications by Intellipaat.
Also, watch this video on how to build a career in Cyber Security:
Learn Cyber Security Course from this video :