To become a Business Analyst, you need to learn the following topics:
- Various information gathering techniques
- Elicitation and collaboration process
- Adaptability in Business Analytics
- Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Business Analyst role in project teams
- Requirements gathering and strategy analysis
- Information management and governance
- Tools and techniques of a Business Analyst
- Documenting and communicating information
Apart from the knowledge of technical skills, it is difficult to get your first job as a Business analyst for a fresher. So, you have to create your market by uploading your good projects on GitHub, and write blogs. Take a good Business Analytics course that provides certification after completing it. This will helps the interviewer to believe in your skills.
If you want to become a Business Analyst, check out this Business Analyst Training Course by Intellipaat that provides hands-on projects, certification, and job assistance.