You could research for SEO by following these points:
- First of all, research your niche that is identify your passion or the genre of content that you are going to write about.
- Next to join community associated with your chosen field to get to know about the present trends and other info.
- After that use a good tool for searching keywords, to find relevant and targeted keywords.
- Additionally, keep a tab on your competitors and analyze the keywords they are using in their content and the results they are getting in this case it’s the traffic they are able to generate with these listed keywords.
- Identifying long term key words will prove beneficial as it will generate more relevant traffic that will find your keyword more descriptive than a short keyword.
- If you did these, you are on track to increment your traffic by multifold times.
- But before these, I would recommend you to take up the SEO course, Intellipaat to clear your concepts and hit the right audience with your accurate keywords.
Do check out our tutorial video to help you get started with SEO training.