Salesforce is still the No.1 CRM solutions company that is used by 99 out of 100 of the Fortune 100 companies. Salesforce admins are in very high demand, and also the supply of Salesforce admins is increasing day-by-day.
To get a job as a Salesforce admin, just follow along with some points mentioned below:
- Get skilled in soft-skills like communication (both verbal and written), customer or stakeholder management, project management, analytical thinking, etc.
- Full grip on Salesforce platform, Data management, business processes, etc.
- Get work experience in the Salesforce platform and then get Salesforce Admin certified.
- After which you could add that in your resume, which adds credibility to you professionally.
- The best piece of advice would be to join Salesforce community (Trailblazer community), and start building your networks to not only get a job, but also to advance in it.
If you are someone who wishes to get certified in Salesforce as an administrator, then check out the Salesforce certification course to help you get started.
And meanwhile, watch our YouTube video on Salesforce Admin Certification to help you gain a better understanding.