To become an SQL Developer, you must have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of the following frameworks – Transact SQL and .NET SQL
- Familiarity with SQL 2000 and 2005
- Intuitiveness and ability to anticipate migration needs
- Good communication skills to understand the requirements of other developers, managers, and analysts
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL databases, like MySQL, and NoSQL databases like Postgre Database, MongoDB, etc.
- Understanding of Linux/Unix environment or environments preferred by the organization you are working for
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and as well as independently
If you want to become an SQL Developer, sign up for this SQL Certification program by Intellipaat.
Also, watch this video on SQL Developer for more information: