I recommend learning these concepts in order to start a career in Machine Learning with no experience:
- Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming
- Probability and Statistics
- Data Modeling and Evaluation
- Applying Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries
- Software Engineering and System Design
In India, the Machine Learning Professional have to get used to the fact that:
- 80% of the work consists of data cleaning, drill-down analytics, visualization, some other basic stats and regression models.
- 20% of the work consists of Predictive modeling and optimization
But in job interviews, it will be the opposite. So, be prepared for that.
If you wish to jump-start your career in Machine Learning, then check out this Machine Learning Online Course by Intellipaat.