I know two ways that you could do this but for both, you should have a repository created in the SVN server and you should have required permissions for the repo URL.
1.Using TortoiseSVN client:
- Download the client installer and install it in your machine.
- Go to the folder where your source code is there, right-click > SVN Checkout.
- Enter the URL of the repository and make sure of the Checkout directory. Click OK.
- A prompt to enter User Name and Password will be displayed. Enter valid details and click OK.
- The source code will be bonded to your repository.
- Now open the UI Path studio and open the project that you added into the repository.
- Open Projects Tab. You could see an indication that the project is already connected to SVN. Connected to Source
2. Directly Connecting from UI Path Studio:
- Open the UI Path studio and open the project that you want to connect to the repository.
- Open Projects Tab. On the action bar, there will be an icon to connect to source control.Connect To Source
- Click on the icon, Select SVN and click "Connect to Project".
- A prompt to enter the Repository URL will be popped out. Enter the repository URL and your credentials.
- On clicking OK, the project will be added to your repository and In the projects tab, you could see an indication to show the project is connected to SVN.