The work of a Database Administrator is to ensure that the organization data is available, accurate, and secure. They use specialized software in order to organize and store this data. Their roles include installation, configuration, database design, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, as well as data backup and recovery.
We also provide complete learning through our Database Certification, go through and enroll now.
Some of the significant responsibilities of a Database Administrator are as follows:
- Establish user needs and monitor user access
- Manage the parameters and monitor the database performance to provide quick responses to users
- Refine the database design to translate it into a particular data model
- Install and test the latest DBMS versions
- Control access privileges and permissions
- Manage, develop, and test plans of data backup and recovery
- Ensure the functionality of storage as well as archiving procedures
To know more about the work of a Database Administrator, read this Oracle Database Tutorial.
You should also register for Intellipaat’s Oracle Database Administrative Training to become proficient in Database Administration and make a successful career in this field.
Also, watch this comprehensive video tutorial on Database Administrator: