RPA is an abbreviation of Robotic Process Automation. It is used to automate complex and iterative business processes with the help of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms. It gives the software the ability to allow machines to perform tasks on applications and websites similarly to humans. Numerous industries implement it in their organizations to improve their efficiency and also to reduce human effort. In order to implement automation in their systems, organizations require RPA Developers.
To get a career in RPA, you should first learn the following skills:
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, Java, or .NET
- Good command over SQL or other database query languages
- Knowledge of an automation tool like Automation Anywhere or UiPath
- Good understanding of ML and AI
- Experience in scripting languages such as HTML and Java
You can acquire these skills and become a professional in this field, you must register for an online RPA Training. In this course, you will learn the key concepts of RPA, the creation of RPA bots, and applications of RPA.
Also, check out this video RPA Developer: