IoT (Internet of Things) is the smart device that support internet connectivity and has the capabilities to interact with the other devices over the internet and grant remote access to the user to operate the device as required.
Here are the top ten examples of IoT devices:
- Google Home Voice Controller
- Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller
- Amazon Dash Button
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock
- Kuri Mobile Robot
- Belkin WeMo Smart Light Switch
- Footbot Air Quality Monitor
- Flow by Plume Labs Air Pollution Monitor
If you are interested to learn IoT technology, you can enroll in this IoT Training course by Intellipaat.
You can watch this video on IoT for more examples of IoT devices: