Most data scientists will appreciate the horsepower of Tableau Desktop paired with the Online or Server versions of the software.
Tableau: It is one of the fastest growing data visualization tools that is currently being used in the BI industry. It is the best way to change or transform the raw set of data into an easily understandable format with zero technical skills and coding knowledge. To get started with Tableau, here is the video from intellipaat that might be helpful to you:
- Speed: The best strength point of Tableau is its speed through which it evaluates millions of rows and provides the necessary responses at the moment.
- Ease of use: It is very simple to use. One can begin with Tableau even with no earlier programming experience. With just fundamental MS Excel skills an individual can simply learn Tableau.
- Beautiful and interactive dashboard: The Dashboard of Tableau is very interactive and provides dynamic outcomes. Rich visualizations can be produced very easily. The graphics and charts are smart and beautiful. Images, web pages, and documents can be added hooked on to the dashboard for simple storytelling. All these guides to a large extent coming into the data.
- Direct connection: Tableau permits users to directly hook up with databases, cubes, and data warehouses, etc. The data access is so simple without any advanced setup and the data is live to be getting updated on its own. Single can select tables as of spreadsheets to data from Hadoop to generate a great mash-up and get preferred outcomes in no time. This is an easy ad hoc business analytics.
- Easy publishing and sharing: After examining the data, the outcomes can be shared live with just a small number of clicks. The dashboard can be issued to share it live on the web and mobile devices.
- Growing market: Tableau is somewhat fresh in the BI marketplace but it's market share is increasing day by day. It is being almost all industries, as of transportation to healthcare. It has a huge user base, which consists of big companies. They utilize Tableau on a daily basis to gather their business Intelligence necessities.
- Go through this blog for detailed content: Introduction of Tableau - Tableau Tutorial | Intellipaat.com