SQL or Structured Query Language is a standard language that deals with the relational databases. It is used to create, modify and delete records in the database.
A relational database is a database that helps in storing data and gives access to inter-related data through unique ids called key.
You can get the best SQL training for beginners in Intellipaat’s SQL Certification course. You will also get benefits such as:
- 24-hour instructor assistance
- Real-world exercises and projects
- Immersive LMS with pre-uploaded self-paced videos
- Lifetime free upgrade courseware
- Course completion certification
- Job assistance
Also, watch the SQL Basics video to get an overview: