Here are the few standard Data Structure questions for interview:
- What are the linear and nonlinear data Structures?
- What are the operations that can be performed on different Data Structures?
- How is an Array different from Linked List?
- What is Stack and when to be used?
- What is a Queue, how it is different from stack and explain implementation?
- What are Infix, prefix, Postfix notations?
- What is a Linked List and explain its types?
- Which data structures are used for BFS (Breadth First Search) and DFS (Depth First Search) of a graph?
- How to implement a stack using queue?
- How to implement a queue using stack?
- How to check whether given Binary Tree is BST or not?
For the more frequently asked Data Structure questions in Interviews with the best explanations, check out this Data Structures Interview Questions blog by Intellipaat.
Also, you can watch this video on Data Structure Interview Questions: