The following are the various job roles of an AWS Developer:
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Develop a cost-oriented design for the client.
- Help the client in Migration to AWS.
- Develop cost-effective migration strategies.
Also, register for the AWS Certified Developer Certification. This certification works as a badge that validates your AWS knowledge and it gives you the advantage to stand out in a competitive market. There are a lot of training courses to prepare for this certification exam. I recommend this AWS Developer Training course by Intellipaat to clear the AWS Certified Developer Associate certification.