An AWS developer is a professional who is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud infrastructure of web-based applications for their organization. An AWS developer is expected to understand the core services and apply the best practices regarding security and scalability. Other responsibilities may include-
- Understanding of the infrastructure of the application and make changes to it
- Identify and document the best practices and strategies for deployment of the application and infrastructure management
- Set up a monitoring stack
- Relocate infrastructure with no downtime to provide high availability and scalability
- Implement CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
The chances to become an AWS Developer will be more if you have AWS Certified Developer Associate certification. There are several training courses to clear this certification exam. I recommend this AWS Developer Certification course by Intellipaat to clear the AWS Certified Developer Associate certification.
You can check out this AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification to know more: