Microsoft conducts this Power BI certification exam (Microsoft 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI exam) to validate your knowledge of the following concepts:
Consuming and transforming data using Power BI (20-25% weightage)
- Connect to data sources.
- Perform transformations.
- Cleanse data.
Modelling and visualizing data (45-50% weightage)
- Create and optimize data models.
- Create calculated columns, calculated tables, and measures.
- Measure performance using KPIs, gauges, and cards.
- Create hierarchies.
- Create and format interactive visualizations.
- Manage custom reporting solutions.
Configure dashboards, Reports, Apps in Power BI (25-30% weightage)
- Access on-premises data.
- Configure a dashboard.
- Publish and embed reports.
- Configure security for dashboards, reports and apps.
- Configure apps and apps workspaces.
You need to have knowledge of the above concepts to clear the exam and get the certification. If you are preparing for Microsoft 70-778 exam, then enroll in this Power BI Certification by Intellipaat.
Also, watch this video on Power BI: