This is the query that most of the aspirants for AWS Certified Solutions Architect will have in their mind. Don’t worry, let me give you brief tips on how to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect:
- The primary point in getting AWS certified is to get your fundamentals and concepts right and aligned. And that could only happen if you enroll in an AWS training course.
- Then do some projects which are of industry-standard and practice exercises that will prove beneficial for you in developing your practical skills.
- Complement your AWS training with AWS whitepapers, and other study materials to help you in comprehensive training which would help in getting AWS certified.
- Once you are confident enough to attempt the certification exam, go to the official AWS training website and complete the registration to schedule an exam by paying $150 with $20 for a practical exam.
- Take the exam, qualify it (passing marks is set to 720) for all the Associate level exam, as it contains 65 questions which need to be attempted within 130 minutes.
- Once you pass the exam, you will receive the certification, which is valid for 3 years. After which you again need to take the exam to meet the latest needs.
If you are wishing to know more about the AWS training, watch our video on AWS certification.