I am trying to set up AA for use with chrome on a clients vm. AA client is up and running. When i first launched chrome everything was fine. After i installed the AA chrome extension launching is not done correctly anymore: the url misses ":" e.g "https://example.com" would become "https//example.com" resulting in connection errors.
- was installed directly in browser in developer mode
- unable to install it via the aa plugin settings for unknown reasons - also thankful for help on this problem
- problem did NOT exist prior to extension installation
- problem persists after extension removal
- problem persists after un- and reinstallation of chrome
vm with dedicated user-vmMachine-mapping
only intranet urls accessible
AA version 11.3.2
Any advise how to resolve this issue?
Thankful for any input.