- MEAN Stack is very stable because all the technologies in the stack have been around for quite a while and are being developed consistently.
- MEAN Stack has a large community of developers, so if you ever run into a problem you can ask a question and can get a response.
- Many developers have found security bugs in the technologies of MEAN stack, although these have been fixed, it is still a concern from a security standpoint.
You can read this blog that explains what MEAN stack is.
You can get started with MEAN stack by learning individual technologies, like:
If you wish to learn MongoDB you can do this end to end certification course on MongoDB.
Also you can learn Angular by doing this Angular course.
LAMP Stack is web technology stack which consists of technologies to build web applications, such as Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- PHP is very easy to get started with.
- LAMP Stack is very cheap and easy to deploy.
- LAMP Stack has been around for quite a while, so there is a large community of developers.
- LAMP Stack is a mature stack as it has been around for a long time and developers have made continuous improvements to it.
- It's difficult to process long running tasks in LAMP stack, because PHP is a single threaded language, highly intensive tasks lead to blocking of the main thread.
- LAMP stack is quite old stack and is starting to get outdated.