MEAN stack developers are skilled programmers, specializing in both front-end and back-end development. If you wish to become a MEAN stack developer enroll for Intellipaat’s Full Stack Web Developer Training and Certification Program.
here we list out the important roles and responsibilities, they are as follows
· Design the UI components using cutting edge frontend frameworks like SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, etc
· Participate in the Schema design or the database design of the application
· Collaborate with other developers for building scalable RESTFul APIs
· Integrate the frontend with the backend of the application
· Perform the code reviews of other developers in the team
· Test the application for inconsistencies or bugs
· Repeatedly debug the applications for any imminent issues
· Host the application in the cloud
· Continuously Maintain and upgrade the application
If you intend to become a Full Stack Developer or to upskill yourself about Fullstack development, then you must enroll for Intellipaat’s Full Stack Web Developer Training and Certification Program.
To increase your knowledge of Full Stack Development, please read our blog .
Besides, watching our below video can broaden your understanding of Full Stack Web Development.