To become a Machine Learning Engineer, you need to have a minimum of a UG degree in any specialization. Also, you need to have the following skills:
- Command over programming languages like Python and R
- Good understanding of Mathematics and Statistics
- Knowledge of data evaluation and modeling
- Experience in using Machine Learning algorithms
- Knowledge of system design and software engineering
If you want to become a Machine learning, you need to build a strong profile showing your skills. You can do that by completing certification from recognized institutes and add them to LinkedIn, uploading your best projects on GitHub, and writing blogs explaining your projects.
If you are interested to learn Machine Learning from Industry experts, I recommend this Machine Learning Online Course by Intellipaat that provides Instructor-led training, hands-on projects, and certification.
Also, watch this video on Machine Learning: